Transmission GUI for Windows (exe)?

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
php111

Re: Transmission GUI for Windows (exe)?

Post by php111 »

rb07 wrote:
php111 wrote:Do I have to fix the "user agent" in Google Chrome?
No.

Don't worry about this, it was I who needed changing some settings at SourceForge.
Thank you, rb07.

I might need to post a separate thread. Not sure where since it's for pure Windows.

I'll wait to see if someone has an answer, or if they advise a new thread, but I didn't see a Windows category.

Thank you again!
rb07

Post by rb07 »

There is no Windows category in this forum.

The reason is simple: there is no Windows version of Transmission. The one I showed is clearly described as "Unofficial Windows port of Transmission-Qt".

I don't understand why you need to post anything else. Have you tried the Windows installer? or perhaps it was not clear that the link (the blue, underlined text) in the second message was a link to a page that has a green button to download the installer.
php111

Post by php111 »

I read it. I'm sorry to make you upset, and get on your bad side.

Will they ever be in the future coming up with a offical Transmission for Windows?

I thought maybe it's like with any other firewall and a BitTorrent client when I need to open the firewall to allow access? I know it's like that with Vuze, uTorrent, and ect. I'm not familiar with Linux, or anything outside of Windows.