download

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
tnanoha

download

Post by tnanoha »

hello i am kinda new to using transmission in my intel mac, i have downloaded a torrent file and i have started downloading the download speed is okay until i reach 98.52% of my download then suddenly the file stop downloading even thought there is some peers.

what kind of problem is this when i check transmission it is always says Downloading from 0 to 3 peers.

oh and out of curiousity i checked the torrent inspector and looked at the fourth option from the left and i put my mouse over a client and there is a sentence which i do not understand it says "you unchoked the peer, but the peer is not interested"
Jordan
Transmission Developer

Re: download

Post by Jordan »

This sounds a lot like item #3 in this checklist:

http://trac.transmissionbt.com/wiki/SlowSpeeds
tnanoha

Post by tnanoha »

uh okay then how am i suppose to solve this problem

okay i kinda found my problem, cause before i tried to download only 1 file from the torrent file when there is like 10 over files which i didn't download so right now i selected another file and it seems to be seeding again and i am downloading i am not so sure if it will stop again when it reacher 98.52% again well i really hope not.
Jordan
Transmission Developer

Post by Jordan »

tnanoha wrote:uh okay then how am i suppose to solve this problem
By reading the link I just gave you. :)

If you read all the way through it will tell you all the details that you should include in your forum posts so that other forum users can troubleshoot. You haven't done that yet.