Things I would like to see in the web UI

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
jsmith6

Things I would like to see in the web UI

Post by jsmith6 »

The web UI is really good. Simple, blazing fast, and functional. Great space management. I was very impressed the first time I saw it. It's what I call an ideal AJAX application.

However it's missing some features I find usefull. This is my small wishlist, starting with the things I find most usefull.

1. Inspector/files: download none (unchecks all files inside a torrent so that I can then select a few), download all (checks all files inside a torrent just in case I clicked "none" by mistake).

2. Inspector/files: select and group files to download or don't-download. With "select" I mean just like the way we can select torrents in the main list with CTRL and SHIFT and then pause or resume them. This makes #1 obsolete.

3. Main torrent list: set priority. For example, move to top, move to bottom, move up, move down.

4. Main torrent list: set throttle in kb/s for each torrent, just like we can do this on the whole client.

5. Inspector/info: tracker responses (like error messages).
jsmith6

Re: Things I would like to see in the web UI

Post by jsmith6 »

I just noticed that #1 item got implemented. Thank you. It saves me from a lot of clicking!
lazybones

Re: Things I would like to see in the web UI

Post by lazybones »

It has been requested before, but I would love to have a SAVE TO path option on the same screen that appears when adding a new torrent.. Downloading to the default path or editing the default path to do this is annoying.